Monday, December 17, 2012

Elf On A Shelf
 
It has been a long time since I have blogged. Needless to say I have been really busy with my kids sports, soaping, packing and shipping orders and doing all the other Christmas stuff that needs to get done.
 
We have started a new tradition at the request of my daughter who is 8. She wanted an Elf on the Shelf. I ordered one from Amazon and it has been so much fun. I only wish we started this tradition when both of my kids were little.
 
The book comes with an elf that is said to report to Santa on whether the child is naughty or nice since Santa is busy and canno't continuouly watch each child. Well, my daughter is older and knows that the doll is not real but she really likes to wake up in the morning to search for the elf.
Here are some pictures of what her elf, named Bernard, has been up to:
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment