Sunday, August 12, 2012

Swirling Soap with a Hanger



Yesterday I decided to try a new soap swirl called the "Hanger Swirl". I am not a fan of wire hangers so this task did not start of smoothly. After searching the entire house I couldn't find a suitable wire hanger, luckily my mother-in-law had a few and brought them over. Since my son was bored I showed him a picture of how the hanger needed to be shaped and let him do the rest. He did a great job and then I was ready to test it.



The hanger worked great! I swirled 3 colors - black (activated charcoal), uncolored soap, and red. Once I finished and was admiring my soap I realized that I forgot to add the fragrance (see glass of fragrance oil next to my soap log). Well, it was too late to do anything about it so this soap will just have to be unscented.

It still is a mystery what the soap will look like until I cut it tomorrow, I will post a picture once I cut it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the suspsense!!!! What does it look like?!?! :)
    I giggled about the FO, not like we havent done that before, but I am sure it will be so beautiful no one will care it is unscented! Cant wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete